Family Education and Development
Our Vision: Nurturing Healthy Muslim Families
The family is the fundamental unit in any community; unity and strength within the family translates to unity and strength within the community at large. This program provides resources to promote healthy families and children.
- Islamic Early Childhood Family Education (iECFE)
- Iqra! Ready Set Read: Story Time for toddlers from age 1 to 4 years
- Family Building Activities: "Super Saturday" family days at different venues
- Family Oriented Gatherings: Social events such as the annual Family Zoo Day and Eid parties
- Workshops and lectures on Islamic marriage etiquettes, family life and child development.
- Family counselling upon request: This service is provided by local shuyookh